Chinggis Khaan Statue complex is located in “Tsonjin Boldog”, a historical place where Chinggis Khaan found his golden whip. The statue was created as a memorial to the Man of the Millennium “Chinggis Khaan”.The 40 meter high stainless steel statue of Chinggis Khaan on the horseback is the largest of its kind in the world. Recreation area, restaurants, souvenir shop and conference hall occupies the base structure, from here visitors can climb to the top of the horse’s head and have a farseeing and panoramic view over the complex area.
The 13th Century Theme Park is the only place you can visit the old time micro kingdom of the 13th Century and experience the genuine way of living and working during that time. Park visitors can enjoy craftsmen art work, Mongolian calligraphy, learn to write Mongolia traditional scripts, try on traditional Mongolian clothes, ride a horse and a camel and take a lot of unforgettable pictures.
Ulaanbaatar – Chinggis Khaan’s Statue Complex – “The 13th Century” Theme Park - Ulaanbaatar.
• Have a lunch before visiting the 13th Century “Theme Park”.
• Visit “The 13th Century” Theme Park.
• Visit relay-station, craftsmen, educational, herder’s and Shamans’ camps, plus the Great Khaan’s Palace Ger. All camps are open to you and possible to experience.
• Enjoy horseback & camel riding, playing traditional games, writing your name in Mongolian calligraphy, dressing in traditional Mongolian clothes and taking great pictures of your experience for a lifetime of memories.
• Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city.
Duration: 1 day
Group Size: min 1-2, max 6 (big groups are available)
Included in the price:
• Experienced driver and car with fuel
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees for museums & protected areas
• We provide 1.5 liter of mineral water per person, daily
• Horse and camel riding /optional/
Excluded in the price:
• Alcoholic drinks
• Personal items
• Extra and optional activities’ cost
• Travel insurance
• International airfare