Khustai National Park is located in Altanbulag Sum, Tuv Province. Khustai has 506 square km area and was established in 1993. The park protects the wild horse “Takhi”, also known as Przewalski’s wild horse in the world, and a bio-diversity of other rare wild animals and plants. The quantity of various ecosystems within the park assures an abundance of wildlife. Many of these are mentioned in the Red Data Book as globally threatened with extinction such as the Przewalski’s horse, Mongolian gazelle, red deer, Argali sheep, grey wolf, fox, marmot and many more.
Ulaanbaatar-Khustai National Park-Ulaanbaatar.
• We will drive west to Khustai National Park.
• Visit a small museum of the Takhi and learn about the park and wild horse Takhi.
• Watch a short documentary film about Khustai National Park, Przewalski’s wild horse and Takhi re-introduction project.
• Have lunch
• Enjoy seeing the wild horse and other wildlife in the park.
• Enjoy take pictures.
• Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city
Included in the price:
• Experienced driver and car with fuel
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees for museums & protected areas
• We provide 1.5 liter of mineral water per person, daily
Excluded in the price:
• Alcoholic drinks
• Personal items
• Extra and optional activities’ cost
• Travel insurance
• International airfare